Lahsun ki chutney is the best thing to enhance the flavour of any dish. It tastes best with vada pav, upma, dosa and in chats etc.
So before we start with the recipe of chats, lets learn the recipe of DRY LEHSUN KI CHUTNEY
DRY LEHSUN KI CHUTNEY
2 whole garlic (medim size)
- 1/2 cup dessicated coconut
- 4-5 dry red chillies
1 tsp. cumin seeds (jeera)
1 tsp. oil
Salt to taste
Take out garlic flakes and take their cover out.
- Dry roast coconut till golden brown
For the chutney, grind the chillies , garlic and jeera, salt and roasted coconut.
- Heat oil in a pan and add that oil to the grounded mixture.
- Dry Lehsun ki chutney is ready.
NUTRITIONAL VALUE OF LEHSUN KI CHUTNEY (per serving)
Protein 1.6 g
Carbohydrate 5.9 g
Fat 0.4 g
TIPS FOR PRESERVING LEHSUN KI CHUTNEY
- Keep it in refrigerator for longer use. You can use it for 15-20 days doing that.