As the summer season is approaching, it is the best time to try making icecreams at home. And chocolate icecream is all time favourite of people of all ages from kids to their grand parents.
It is very easy to make and so delicious.. I am sure you’ll definately enjoy making and eating it… So let’s start with the recipe of CHOCOLATE ICECREAM…
CHOCOLATE ICECREAM USING CMC AND GMS
- 2 tsp. drinking chocolate powder
- 1 tsp. cocoa powder
- 1 cup full fat milk
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 3/4 cup sugar (Take more if mangoes are not very sweet)
- 1 tsp. GMS
- 1/4 tsp. CMC
- Choco chips (for garnishing)
Add GMS and CMC in 1/2 cup milk and 1 tbsp. sugar and keep the mixture aside.
- Now mix rest of the ingredients except cream.
- Add GMS-CMC mirture to above and mix them well.
- When all the ingredients are mixed, then keep it in freeze.
- When it is half set, after around 5 hours, take it out, add cream and beat it nicely, till it becomes fluffy.
- Again keep it in freeze.
- Take out after 2 hours, again beat it and put to refrigerate.
- It will set after 4-5 hours.
- Serve it in beautiful glass bowl and garnish it with choco chips.
- Enjoy the delicoius icecream with your family.
NUTRITIONAL VALUE OF CHOCOLATE ICECREAM(per serving)
Calories : 210
- Fat : 6 g
- Cholestrol : 20 mg
- Carbohydrates : 98 g
- Protein : 3 g