Sandwiches are a very common fast food. ‘ Fast to make and fast to eat’.. Butter Sandwich, Cheese sandwich are very common , so today I am going to share with you the recipe of sandwich which is made with malai. It is really very easy to make and very delicious and of-course new in flavour.
So, lets start with the recipe of MALAI GRILLED SANDWICH.
MALAI GRILLED SANDWICH
1 Cup fresh cream (malai)
1/2 tsp. black pepper
Salt to taste
1 capsicum , finely chopped
1 onion finely chopped
¼ small cabbage crushed
1 packet Butter
- Combine all the ingredients except the bread slices and butter and mix well.
- Spread a portion of the mixture on one bread slice, cover it with another bread slice and press gently.
- Grill it using a little butter till they turn crisp and golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Serve hot with green chutney or tomato ketchup.
NUTRITIONAL VALUE OF MALAI GRILLED SANDWICH (per serving)
Calories : 250
- Fat : 0 g
- Carbohydrates : 11 g
- Protein : 14 g
TIPS WHILE MAKING MALAI GRILLED SANDWICH
- You can use other vegetables also of yor choice.
- You can make multiple layers of different flavours with use of diff. chutneys and all.