All of us very well know that chocolates are kids’ favourite… Flavour of chocolate can be seen everywhere like icecreams, shakes, cakes, sandwiches etc. , then why can’t we try making sweet out of it…
So today I am sharing with you all the recipe of CHOCOLATE BURFI…. It is very simple to make with the ingredients that we can easily find at home…Do try making this at home.. I am sure kids will love it….
3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk powder
- 1/5 cup water
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. cocoa powder
- Chopped cashews and almonds(optional)
First of all, take water and sugar in a non stick pan and mix them at medium flame until sugar dissolves.
- Now put the flame off and grease a dish with some butter.
- Now add rest of the ingredients in sugar solution and mix them well.
- Now pour this mixture on the greased dish.
- Sprinkle the chopped dryfruits over it and let it set for 10-20 mins.
- Then cut in whatever shape you like.
- Delicious chocolate burfi is ready to serve.
NUTRITIONAL VALUE OF CHOCOLATE BURFI (PER PIECE)
Calories : 268
- Fat : 16 g
- Cholestrol : 1 mg
- Carbohydrates : 22 g
- Protein : 11 g
TIPS WHILE MAKING CHOCOLATE BURFI
When you pour the mixture into the greased plate, do not spread it with spoon or knife. Let it spread it by itself, then only it will aquire better shape.
- If you are making it specially for kids, cut it in shapes of stars etc. I’ll be more loved by them.