As the summer season is approaching, it is the best time to try making icecreams at home. And mango is considered as the KING OF FRIUTS, so I thought it would be perfect to start with MANGO ICECREAM…
It is very easy to make and so delicious.. I am sure you’ll definately enjoy making and eating it… So let’s start with the recipe of MANGO ICECREAM…
MANGO ICECREAM USING CMC AND GMS
- 2 cups mango pulp
- 1 cup full fat milk
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 3/4 cup sugar (Take more if mangoes are not very sweet)
- 1 tsp. GMS
- 1/4 tsp. CMC
- Cherry (for garnishing)
Add GMS and CMC in 1/2 cup milk and 1 tbsp. sugar and keep the mixture aside.
- Now mix rest of the ingredients except cream.
- Add GMS-CMC mirture to above and mix them well.
- When all the ingredients are mixed, then keep it in freeze.
- When it is half set, after around 5 hours, take it out, add cream and beat it nicely, till it becomes fluffy.
- Again keep it in freeze.
- Take out after 2 hours, again beat it and put to refrigerate.
- It will set after 4-5 hours.
- Serve it in beautiful glass bowl and garnish it with cherry.
- Enjoy the delicoius icecream with your family.
NUTRITIONAL VALUE OF MANGO ICECREAM(per serving)
Calories : 210
- Fat : 6 g
- Cholestrol : 20 mg
- Carbohydrates : 98 g
- Protein : 3 g