This is the first time, I am posting any Italian recipe… My brother likes it the most, and he cooks it himself, very perfectly.. Most of the kids like it and its one of the best kids tiffin recipes…
Lets start with TOMATO AND CHEESE PASTA
TOMATO AND CHEESE PASTA
2 tbsp butter
1/3 cup onion rings
3/4 cup capsicum rings
1/2 tsp finely chopped garlic
2 cups crushed tomatoes
1/2 tsp chilli powder
1/2 tsp sugar
2 cups cooked macaroni
1 tsp oregano powder
2 tbsp tomato ketchup
salt to taste
1/2 cup grated cheese
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic, tomatoes and chilli powder, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes
- Add rest of the ingredients , toss gently and cook on a medium flame for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly over it.
- Put a dish over it and cook it closed till the cheese melts.
- Serve immediately.
NUTRITIONAL VALUE OF TOMATO CHEESE PASTA
Calories : 388
- Fat : 4 g
- Carbohydrates : 68 g
- Protien : 12 g
TIPS WHILE PREPARING TOMATO CHEESE PASTA
Keep on stiring the mixture while on flame, otherwise it might stick to pan or cheese may not spread evenly..