The brownie is a cross between a cake and a cookie in texture.Brownies come in a variety of forms. They are either fudgy or cakey, depending on their density, and they may include nuts, frosting, whipped cream, chocolate chips, or other ingredients.
Today I am going to share with you the recipe of EGGLESS CHOCOLATE FUDGE BROWNIE.. Its one of my favourite desserts… And very very chocolaty with crispy nuts inside it…
EGGLESS CHOCOLATE FUDGE BROWNIE
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Milk (As per needed to make fine batter)
- 1/2 cup chopped chocolate
- Few roasted and chopped dry fruits like almonds, cashews and walnuts.
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Sift flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder and salt together 2-3 times.
- In a separate bowl, whisk butter, yogurt and vanilla together till well blended.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir. Add milk in batches till you get a batterlike consistency. Stir in the chopped chocolates and dry fruits.
- Grease the baking dish with butter.
- Add lemon juice to batter and stir properly.
- Spread the batter evenly in the greased dishand bake it for 35 minutes. A knife inserted in the middle of the brownie will come out clean.
- Let it cool down for sometime.
- Enjoy it warm with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream and chocolate sauce.
NUTRITIONAL VALUE OF CHOCOLATE BROWNIE (per serving)
Calories : 190
- Fat : 2.84 g
- Carbohydrates : 40.46 g
- Vitamin A : 250 IU
- Iron : 1.08 mg